Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome to the New Blog

Some of you might be wondering why I decided to start a new blog. I felt that the subjects I was most tempted to write about did not quite fit the old tag line, especially since the focus was generally not the law. More often, I was tempted to write about places I had been, movies I had seen, that sort of thing. So I'm starting this new blog to do this. Unfortunately for those of you outside of DC, it will tend to be DC focused, for obvious reasons. But I hope you will find it interesting, and I certainly anticipate that there will be items of more general interest. Or, if you remember some of the topics from the old blog, general disinterest.

1 comment:

Terreth said...

Never caught the old blog. Lord willing I see a little slice of DC life on the new one.